Sunday 7 January 2007

The first of many firsts...

My heavens...

I, never in a million years, thought that I would have the time, the effort or the desire to start one of these things. However, seeing as how we are thousands of miles away and 6 hours off in time difference now, I thought it was about time to start. Here's how I see it...if I keep up this journal, not only will our friends and family be able to stay "connected", I won't have to send out 10 different emails to 50 different people saying the same thing. And...we'll have a great journal of our UK adventure. Time will only tell if I can keep this up but as mom always said...you never know until you try.

I hope you join us on our journey in the UK...I'll do my best to keep up with this do-hicky if you all promise to check it out now and again. Hopefully I'll be able to give you a glimpse into our life out here and perhaps from time to time you'll get even more than you bargained for (apologies in advance!). So...join us on our adventure! Off we go...


And no fellow zoomies, not "into the wild blue yonder"...it's too damn cloudy out here!

No comments: