Wednesday 4 February 2009

What's a little snow......

...I mean really. We get a little bit of snow and the entire city of London is brought to it's knees. I'm sure you all heard about our avalanche of snow but really, it couldn't have been more than 6 inches. That's nothing in upstate New York terms. A light dusting if you're in Colorado. London however, it was a different story. The amount of snow was literally unlike anything they've seen in 18 years! The city doesn't even own a snow plow but I suppose if you can go 18 years without the need, why bother!?! Below is just a bit of how we spent our days off. I kept my tush indoors while Veronica dove right in. She's never seen so much snow and to be able to make a wicked snowman!! What fun for our lil' Aussie :)


Bones didn't know what to make of all the snow so he made the most of it!

No comments: